|PSTP Basic Welcome Package||PSTP Extended Welcome Package|
|3 months||6 months|
|box office: equipped with desk, internet access 20/2 Mbps, phone number, xero 250 pages||box office: equipped with desk, internet access 20/2 Mbps, phone number, xero 250 pages|
|conference rooms: 8h per month||conference rooms: 8h per month|
|cost (per package): 4900 PLN (net), approx. USD 1290||cost (per package): 9800 PLN (net), approx. USD 2580|
For more information, please contact:
tel. +48 664353401
We help companies and research teams in the development of new technologies and improvement of the existing ones. We cooperate with scientists from research centres based in Poznan and exploit scientific discoveries in industrial practice. We are characterised by a wide range of research capabilities:
- development of basic technological assumptions for the synthesis of chemicals and biochemicals,
- balancing and scaling of chemical processes,
- development of methodology for isolation and purification of synthesis products,
- optimisation of chemical and biotechnological processes,
- determination of possible recycling or disposal of process waste,
- compilation of environmental instructions for a process design.
The board of experts, who can use unique research equipment, is able to provide a technological solution improving the product or the manufacturing method for customers from various lines of business (food industry, cosmetics, chemical industry, etc.). Each solution is developed individually, in a close cooperation with the employer.
Comprehensiveness of the service is ensured by specialised laboratories for chemical, biotechnological, process in supercritical CO2, photovoltaics and bioremediation work as well as the support for laboratories located at the Poznan Science and Technology Park (Chemical Technologies Incubator, Waste-Cluster research laboratory, Poznan Radiocarbon Laboratory).
For more information please use e-mail: email@example.com
PSTP is a member of Enterprise Europe Network (EEN). The Network helps small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) make the most of business opportunities in the EU and beyond. If you need a certain technology or innovation to complete your business or a business application for your technology, the Network can help. We can help your business grow through tailored support and new partnerships. We can also advise you on how to find partners to apply for EU-funded joint research projects.
For more information, please contact:
Poznan Science and Technology Park is a complex with offices and laboratories created for the needs of developing technology companies.
One location offers research infrastructure and laboratories with a convenient office space and conference rooms. The building is surrounded by greenery and provided with spacious and free of charge parking. For employees who combine professional and family life, the kindergarten within the Park’s area is especially important.
With the location at ul. Rubież 46 in Poznań chosen for the seat of your company, you can take advantage of:
- lease of laboratories and offices,
- access to research equipment (short- and long-term lease),
- IT and DataCenter services,
- amenities: parking, snack bar, kindergarten.
For more information, please contact:
tel. +48 664 353 401 or +48 61 827 97 00
Our services include
Microbiological examination of air, working surfaces and liquids.
Analysis of microbiological purity of food, animal feed, cosmetic products, cleaning agents, water, clothes etc.
Analysis of preservative effectiveness.
Examination of antibacterial and bacteriostatic properties of biologically active substances.
Bacteria screening and isolation.
Biochemical capacities of micro-organisms.
Aerobic and anaerobic bacteria growing.
Optimisation of composition of plant substrates and growing conditions.
Optic and fluorescent microscope analyses
SFE (Supercritical Fluid Extraction) The laboratory offers services of extraction from solids and optimisation of process conditions.
SFC (Supercritical Fluid Chromatography) Semi-preparative chromatograph with fraction adjustment enables the separation and purification of natural and synthesised compounds with carbon dioxide (as well as compounds with stereocentrer) acting as the mobile phase.
The laboratory features an ultra-high pressure chromatograph (UPC2) enabling the quantitative and qualitative analysis of various compounds, including ones vulnerable to various separation issues in typical chromatographic techniques, such as GC and HPLC.
Analytical & preparative chromatograph with a coupled quadruple mass detector (SFC-MS) is used for the separation, purification and identification of compounds.
Are contacts and exchange of knowledge and experience important to your business? Do contacts translate into a more dynamic development of your company? If so, Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is for you! You can participate in the European cross-border exchange programme with the help of PSTP. The initiative helps experienced companies to look for new business partners and gives aspiring entrepreneurs a chance to establish new business contacts.
About the programme. Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs has been designed for three groups of participants:
- Experienced entrepreneurs, willing to cooperate with foreign partners and use the expertise of young entrepreneurs from the EU member states;
- New entrepreneurs who have started their own business within the last 3 years;
- Aspiring entrepreneurs who would like to start a business, based on a viable business plan.
New and aspiring entrepreneurs have a chance to go for an exchange in a selected country of the European Union. Experienced entrepreneurs, on the other hand, can benefit from fresh ideas of new entrepreneurs and their business contacts. They will host young entrepreneurs for the period of 1 to 6 months. The new entrepreneurs’ subsistence costs are covered by the European Commission. The financial support amounts to EUR 530-1100, depending on the country in which a host entrepreneur is based.
Future participants should have relevant education, experience and a concrete business idea reflected in a business plan. Those who wish to participate in the programme as new entrepreneurs should also have a good command of foreign languages and, above all, be ready to present their idea for a business. Being able to present a cooperation plan between NE (New Entrepreneur) and HE (Host Entrepreneur) is also most welcome.
You can participate in the programme by filling in the application form online: www.erasmus-entrepreneurs.eu. When applying, please remember to choose Adam Mickiewicz University Foundation (a unit managing Poznan Science and Technology Park) as an IO – Intermediary Organisation. New and experienced entrepreneurs who will successfully go through the recruitment process will sign an agreement in which terms and conditions of the exchange will be stipulated.
You can download the infographic HERE
How can you benefit from the programme?
- Big companies will have a chance to liaise with new business partners implementing innovative ideas;
- For host entrepreneurs, collaboration with young colleagues from various European countries is a chance to expand the scope of their business abroad;
- For young entrepreneurs, participating in the initiative is a chance to gain expertise and experience which can help them to improve or sharpen their business plan;
- Young companies can also find a valuable contractor with whom they can cooperate later on;
- The exchange is co-funded by the European Commission; the interested parties are exempted from the majority of costs.
For more information please contact us through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freedom to Operate is an ability to sell or commercialise a product or service in a specific area and timeframe without infringement of IP rights held by another entity. Before any crucial business decision, especially before entering a foreign market with new product or technology, a Freedom to Operate Analysis is essential. Thanks to FTO Analysis it can be determined if similar products or technologies are already present in a certain area and if there is any risk in infringement.
Poznań Science and Technology Park (PSTP) provides an analysis of competing patented ideas and develops a professional Freedom to Operate analysis in order to determine whether a given solution does not violate the rights of other entities. Patent applications and patents as well as scientific articles and the offers of competing companies are analysed.
Freedom to Operate analysis is also necessary when applying for grants under SME Instrument phase I and II.
If necessary, PSTP experts provide contact with the patent attorney.
Why should you use our services?
- Freedom to Operate analysis helps to determine if your solution does not violate the rights of other entities before they are introduced to the new market, which reduces costs and the risk of possible claims and damages;
- Team of PSTP experts prepare a reliable analysis and conclusions based on the information from the professional PatSnap patent database and other free-of-charge patent databases (Google Patents, Espacenet, Patenscope and others)
- PSTP has great experience in preparation of FTO analysis for different kind of entities such as: SMEs, private and public R&D institutions and universities.
Jan Chełkowski – Key Account Manager
phone: +48 61 827 97 36 / mobile +48 602 588 452