Are you a researcher wanting to exploit your ICT research results? Are you an ICT start-up looking to bring a new idea or process to market? Have you been working hard on developing new ground-breaking technologies and disruptive services, but when it comes to exploit them, are unsure on how to proceed?
Then, the series of workshops organized in the context of MERLIN are your solution! Our aim is to Help today’s researchers create tomorrow’s enterprises and we will help you.Take part in the fourth in a series of workshops dedicated to ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET. We also supported Global Entrepreneurship Week 2018!
(*The date of the training has been changed to 14th November – reasons beyond our control)
Place: Meeet AG Mitte – Pavillon; Chausseestraße 86, 10115 Berlin, Germany
You can register for the event until 11.11.2018
During this workshop, you will:
- Become aware of techniques like effectuating to approach decision making in uncertainty
- Get equipped with tools to develop realistic short and medium-term goals and to adapt for change
- Gain the ability to foster new partnerships and exploit new opportunities rapidly
During this workshop, we will present and practice with you the following fields:
- What is an Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Effectuation principles, model and considerations
- Effectuation vs Causation
- Using of the Effectuation Methodology
- Goal-setting a way of thinking
- Forming partnerships
- What is networking and why is it important?
About MERLIN project
MERLIN (Methodologies for Researcher Led Innovations) will support market-oriented researchers, SMEs and start-ups across Europe, to consider the full potential of their research and to shape ideas and outputs into innovations to be ready for market validation and commercialisation, by using modern needs-first, market-led methodologies.
MERLIN offers a range of dynamic workshops and relevant training to guide researchers and businesses on the journey to commercialisation. MERLIN will also organize 2 meetups with potential partners, customers and investors, to help participants grow. Moreover, selected participants will be invited to participate in Startup Europe events.
MERLIN has been funded in the context of the Innovation Radar initiative of the European Commission, under the Digital Single Market strategy.
You can find more at:
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 780460.